* ignore my eyebags and darkcircles*
believe me, im trying my best to get rid of them.
but well,
a day of early sleep = 3 days of sleepless night.omfg, someone somebody HELP ME~
i think im fated to live with eyebags and darkcircles till the day i die.
LOL

A shorter hair.
Had my haircut about a week ago.
My frizzy ends were finally chopped off! :D

Manicure?
FOC! :D

This was done in thailand.
100 baht = S$5 only! :D



holes on my face.

52 beads on my neck.
YES, I COUNTED! :D



He's doesn't have any teeth to show.
HAHAHAHHA! bogay brother.

a normal eyelid & a flipped eyelid :D
" Treasure what you have before it is too late. "
That is what i always keep reminding myself.
I can give up on anything,
wanting my papa to be healthier and live to a hundred year in return.
A papa who's always stay by our side since mama abandon us.
A papa who work extremely hard just to feed all of us.
A papa who support us no matter what.
A papa who protect us from baddie.
A papa who cook dinner for us, replacing mama.
A papa who do all the housework, replacing mama.
He's just like an Ultimate Super Daddy.
But,
there's time when i fed up and shouted at him like nobody business.
there's time when i shut the door infront of his face like nobody business.
there's time when i ignore him and went back to my room like nobody business.
there's time when i turn away my head upon seeing him like nobody business.
Just because mama leaving me since young,
i thought Daddy was the one who drive mama away.
i put the blame on Daddy, venting the anger on him.
When mama's back in contact with us,
Seriously, im very happy.
Sometime, i even lied to my papa and sneaked out to find mama.
I rmb the presence of mama doing housework.
I rmb the presence of mama waiting outside my kindergarden.
I rmb the presence of mama smacking me.
I rmb the presence of mama playing mahjong at home.
Other than these, i couldn't rmb anything else about mama.
mama only left me with so little memory.
Sometime, i cried secretly in my room because i really miss mama.
When i see my friend's mummy fetching them from school,
i am really envy.
When i see their mummy sharing an umbrella with them under the rain,
i am really envy.
But i seem to be the only one who won't be able encounter such thing.
My papa fetch me from school. But i was hoping papa was mama.
My papa bring umbrella for me when raining. But i was hoping tt im sharing umbrella with mama.
Only recently, i realised mama isn't the same as the mama in my heart.
Though she did buy a lot of things for me,
I feel like im a mini atm to mama.
She withdraw and deposit money as and when she likes.
That isn't a mama i need.
I just want a mama who care and shower us with love. you know?
Papa is the one who never fail to leave me and my sisters.
He's the one who suffered more than us.. and nobody puts their feet into his shoes.
He has 2 roles to act, both Mother and Father.
Yet, I find myself like a lousy daughter to my Dad.
Know nothing but trying to act like i know every single thing.
i am really very guilty towards my Dad.
i really mean VERY.
i cried upon knowing that all his organs aren't working well.
i cried upon knowing that he will leave us one day.
i don't want to lose such a good daddy.
Daddy always think for others but not himself.
that make it both a good and bad point about him.
I just can't imagine the day we'll lose him.
I don't want that day to come.
I still want my Dad to see me graduate from university.
I still want my Dad to see me getting my first job after graduating.
I still want my Dad to see me getting married to a Mr. Nice.
I still want my Dad to carry his own grandchildren.
grant my Daddy a healthier body and longer life, okay?
i knew my mistakes.
Daddy, you are really great.

Bzz.. 10:40 PM.