Chinese new year is just next week! hehehehehe.
i cant wait...
for the red packet to reach my hand. lol :D
aha, i've been really busy these days.
I'm busy shopping for clothes, busy studying ( yes, i did! i even set my mind to go tuition centre asap! i guess this decision won't last long. HA :x ) and lastly, busy
spring cleaning-ing!IT TOOK ME 1 DAY, BY JUST CLEANING MY ROOM! no kidding.hahahahhahaha, can imagine how messy and dirty my room was? :/
AND,
a new bedsheet!
strawberry shortcake! YAY :D


PRETTY.
kind of empty?
it's not done yet.

TADANG*
my soft toys!
a lot uh?
I'm not done yet.

Look, there's still many more up on the wall.
hehehehehehheheheheh :P
okay, i know..
my bed looks like it belongs to a kindergarden/ primary school girl instead of a secondary 5 ones.
BUT, I LIKE.
i like soft toys surround me, because i find it more secure. HAHAHA :x
okay, i got to go now.
GOING TO BAI BAI. (pray)
all because of ... secret*
you know i know. lol bye :D

Bzz.. 2:13 AM.